Terms and conditions
Our Girl Boss of the week column is a weekly activity where we feature one business woman on our blog and social media accounts. Please read carefully and understand before you submit your entry.
- All new entries will be checked before we publish them on our website and social media pages. We do these checks to confirm that the links are working and also to check for spelling errors.
- Your submission will go live as soon as it could be published as we publish only one entry per week, so it's on a first come first served basis.
- If your submission does not meet our guidelines, we will contact you via the email address you used in sending your submission.
- We reserve the full rights to reject or approve any submission with or without explanation
- You are solely responsible for the information you submit to us. If you have any update, contact us to tell us what you want to change or send an email to email@example.com
Your listing must abide with the following rules:
- You must not send us entries for any business that is into shady deals, illegal contracts, immorality or any business that is being banned in your country or in Nigeria.
- You acknowledge that we have the right to review, modify, approve or reject any entry submitted to our website with or without prior consultation.
- You agree that we can remove your profile if it breaches any of the terms on this website.
- You must send in entry that contains your own information, a business that you legally represent and you certify that you are a female, of age (at least 18 years old) to access our website.
- We will not accept responsibility nor be liable for any breach arising from third party actions.
- We will not accept responsibility or be liable for any omission or error that may arise from submitting your entry on this website.